A NICE PROPERTY IN A PERFECT LOCATION!! BIG PLOT OF LAND!!
The property is situated in the well developed and peaceful village of Gorna Lipnitsa - about 24 miles from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo and only 7 miles from the Town of Pavlikeni.
The village of Gorna Lipnitsa is in a great location with easy access to nearby cities and in a picturesque area surrounded by rivers and forests.
A large property with a 2-storey house a nice garden and outbuildings made of stone (renovation?).
A top location - only 24 miles from the historic City of Veliko Tarnovo and 7 miles from the municipal centre Pavlikeni. The Town of Polski Trambesh is 13 miles from the village.
Gorna Lipnitsa is a wonderful village with many landmarks.The village is very well maintained with good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
- The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” in the village of Gorna Lipnitsa;
- The “St. Dimitar” Church also located in the village;
- The agricultural Museum in Gorna;
- The historical museum in the Town of Pavlikeni;
- The Pavlikeni zoo with free access for visitors;
- The ancient ceramic centrer near the Town of Pavlikeni;
- The historical museum of Byala Cherkva - only 10 miles from the village.
LARGE GARDEN - TRADITIONAL LOOK - OUTBUILDINGS - PARKING SPACE - NICE VIEW - BARN MADE FROM STONE - SHOWER ROOM WITH TOILET - TOP LOCATION - VINEYARD - WOODEN CEILINGS - CONCRETE FLOORS - WALNUT TREES
2 Dvadeset i sedma Str.
Village of Gorna Lipnitsa – District of Veliko Tarnovo
Post Code: 5227
The property is a 2-storey house with outbuildings, a barn and a large flat garden.
The ground floor of the house has a corridor, kitchen, pantry and living room.
The first floor of the house has a balcony with views to the garden, a corridor, 2 large bedrooms and a smaller bedroom that could also be used as a closet.
All rooms in the house have concrete floors and wooden ceilings.
The property has a shower room with a toilet in a separate building with external access from the garden.
Next to the house is a small shed and another room - suitable for a storage or a workshop.
The property has a barn and outbuildings made of stone.
The front of the house has a small vineyard.
There are walnut trees and mulberry trees in the garden.
The large flat garden is suitable for growing your own vegetables or planting flowers and fruit trees.
The property has water and electricity connection.
The roof is in good condition as shown in the pictures.
Plot of Land = 1890 m2
Despite the splendid rural location the property is easy to access and is a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.
THE VILLAGE OF GORNA LIPNITSA
The village of Gorna Lipnitsa is located in the central part of The Danube plain only 7 miles northeast along the road from the town of Pavlikeni. The village is situated by the left side of the small river Yaliya. From the Chukata peak the whole village is visible with the lineaments of yards, streets and squares. The village has two quarters – Upper and Lower and a central square.
The population of the village is just over 513 people.
The village was established in the middle of XV century. It was called Jukara Libnitche which translated in Bulgarian is Gorna Lipnitsa.
Tourism and landmarks:
- The Temple Chapel “St. Ivan Rilski” is located in the lower end of the village and open for visits every day;
- The “St. Dimitar” Church. In the time of the Regeneration, after the construction of a monastery school in Gorna Lipnitsa, the church building began. After overcoming a lot of obstacles and formalities in 1863, people in the village started to build the church. It was built at the end of the village and has been declared a cultural monument;
- The Agricultural Museum. The agricultural museum of the village of Gorna Lipnitsa was opened in 1965 and is a basic tourist destination in the region visited by Bulgarians and foreigners. The agricultural museum is located in four buildings. The first building is a specially built house that represents rural houses 250 years ago. Agricultural instruments are found in the second building and are unique objects that you can find only in Bulgaria. The third building represents an old outhouse that includes in itself a pigsty, coop and a bee-hive. In the fourth building – a special shelter – there are relic's and the the first tractor used in the village of Gorna Lipnitsa.
This really is a property with potential !!
SUHINDOL - PAVLIKENI - SEVLIEVO REGION
The municipality of Suhindol is located in northern Bulgaria and is one of the constituent municipalities of the district of Veliko Tarnovo.
The municipality has 6 settlements with a total population of about 2 750 people.
The settlements are the town of Suhindol (municipality centre) and the villages: Byala Reka, Koevtsi, Gorsko Kalugerovo, Gorsko Kosovo and Krasno Gradishte.
The town of Suhindol is a town in north-central Bulgaria part of the district of Veliko Tarnovo.
The position in the middle of the Danubian plain has excellent conditions for growing wine grapes. The local co-operative "Gamza" is famous for producing wines from the local vine of the same name. Suhindol winemakers craft Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon and a local variety "Dimyat".
The town's proximity to a large dam on the Rositsa river and to the foothills of the Balkan mountains make it a popular tourist destination. The Rositsa river near the town is known to hold "Som" or European catfish reaching lengths of over 2 metres in the Alexandar Stamboliiski dam.
Suhindol is one of the most well known and wealthiest historical Bulgarian settlements. According to archeologists from the Veliko Tarnovo's museum, signs of human settlement in the area date to the Neolithic (New Stone) age - approx. 6000 years B.C. They have found dated remains of domiciles, captured springs, ceramic fragments, jewelry, household items (hammers, woodworking instruments and bowls) and evidence of settlement and activity throughout the centuries. According to the archaeologist Polichronii Sirku who visited the town in 1878 a wealthy Roman village existed in the vicinity. Folk tales tell that the town is ancient, however, the age is not established with any certainty. In the area of "Seltze" there are remnants of a settlement dating back to the 2nd century and in the neighborhood of "Drachevo" a medieval fort known as "Diritza" once existed. The ancient name of Suhindol was "Seoundal".
The municipality of Pavlikeni is situated in the north-central region of the country. It occupies the west-central part of the district of Veliko Tarnovo.
The municipality has 20 settlements with a total population of about 30000 people.
The town of Pavlikeni is situated in the central part of the Danubian plain about 2 miles north of the Rositsa river and close to the Karaisen lake located near the cities of Veliko Tarnovo, Levski, Sevlievo and Byala.
The town of Pavlikeni is close to mountains offering great outdoor activities and sports opportunities all year – skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer season.
The municipality of Sevlievo is situated in central northern Bulgaria at the crossroads between Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo and Gabrovo. The Corridor E-71 is near Sevlievo providing excellent transport links.
The town has excellent transport links to important commercial and cultural centres - Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo and Pleven. The central bus station in Sevlievo has buses that depart to all parts of Bulgaria.
Sevlievo has many landmarks that attract tourists all year round. Sevlievo hosts both national and international festivals and celebrations such as the international band festival and the traditional festival of the story. Every year the town holds a freestyle wrestling tournament in memory of Dan Kolov.
Some of the biggest landmarks in the municipalities and the region are:
- The historical museum in the town of Pavlikeni established in 1978. The museum preserves, promotes, researches and keeps the cultural and historical heritage of the 20 settlements in the region. The museum has seven exhibitions – Ancient Ceramic Centre, Art Gallery, Archeology, Renaissance, Ethnography, New History and temporary exhibitions.
- The ancient ceramic centre near the town of Pavlikeni dates back to 1971. A furnace for the extraction of household ceramics, dating from the Roman era was discovered near the town. A number of ceramic objects have been found in the area showing the ceramic production from this era;
- The Pavlikeni zoo is home to 119 animals of 38 species;
- The historical museum of Byala Cherkva preserves the cultural and historical heritage of the region. The first exhibition in the museum was opened in 1976 on the 100th anniversary of the April uprising. The first floor of the museum has documents, books, weapons, tools and costumes. The second floor has a gallery with nearly 100 works of painting, graphics and sculpture;
- The Medieval city "Hotalich" is located on the Krushevski hill on the north side of of Sevlievo. After excavation by archaeologists discovered several medieval towns built on top of one another. There are several churches from different eras located at both ends of the medieval city;
- The Sevlievo clock tower was built in 1777 and is one of the cultural monuments of the town;
- The motor range Sevlievo is located 5 miles from the town and has become an international arena for motorcycle races at the highest level for the past 10 years;
- The Alexander Stamboliiski dam was built in 1954 and is the first large dam in Bulgaria. The dam wall is built on a German project created before the Second World War. The dam is built on the site of the village of Bara and is suitable for sailing, fishing and camping.
It's a must visit place!
VELIKO TARNOVO & REGION
The historical Veliko Tarnovo is located on the famous "Yantra River" (the 3rd longest Bulgarian tributary of the Danube rver) and one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Bulgaria.
Situated at the foot of the Stara Planina mountains in Bulgaria north central, Veliko attracts many tourists due to the unique architecture and history. The houses stacked one above the other situated on the hills of the city, have a remarkable and unique architectural style.
Even as an ancient city Veliko Tarnovo has modern bars and shops plus the ultra modern Grand Central mall (One of Bulgaria's largest) with a multiplex cinema, shops, atrium and kids play area There is something for everyone in the mall alone. Veliko Tarnovo's museums are varied and show the history of the ancient city and relics from the past.
The closest ski resort is in "Uzana" (pics below) the geographic centre of Bulgaria located 28 miles from Veliko Tarnovo. There are several hotels in the resort which providing tourism and ideal conditions for relaxing in the quiet and calm atmosphere of the mountain. The surrounding sites of Uzana are suitable for rock climbing. In the nearby open-air "Ethnographic Museum Etara" people learn more about Bulgarian crafts. The "Sokolski Monastery" is situated a few miles from Uzana.
Veliko Tarnovo offers you everything you could ever want for the perfect holiday or day out!!
Property price = 17 700 GBP
The deposit is non-refundable!