LOVELY HOUSE!! GREAT LOCATION!!
A solid property in a well developed and peaceful village 30 miles from the historical city of Pleven and approximately 11 miles from the main town in the area - Nikopol.
The village is in a good location with easy access to nearby cities and the Danube river. The area is picturesque surrounded by forests and rivers.
A cosy rural house in the lovely village of Lozitsa!
Superb location - only 11 miles from the municipal centre - Nikopol. Only 10 miles from the town of Belene and 30 miles from the city of Pleven.
Lozitsa is very well maintained with good roads and shops.
The most attractive landmarks in the area are:
- The Orthodox church "St. Troitsa" - in the village of Lozitsa;
- The church "St. St. Petar and Paul" - in the village of Nikopol;
- The natural park Persina;
- “Elia” fountain - in the town of Nikopol;
- The protected area "Kaikusha";
- The historical museum of Pleven;
SPACIOUS GARDEN - TRADITIONAL LOOK - PATIO - SHOWER ROOM - UPVC WINDOWS AND DOORS - AMAZING VIEWS - PARKING SPACE - PARTIALLY FURNISHED
A lovely one-storey house situated in the quiet village of Lozitsa. The house has two entrances and a good sized plot.
The property has new UPVC windows and doors and a working shower room with toilet / electric boiler.
The house has a corridor, one bedroom, kitchen and living room (partially furnished) and a basement downstairs.
The property has a small balcony - great to enjoy a glass of wine in the summer.
The floors in the corridor and kitchen are tiled.
The garden area is flat with a patio area - perfect for a BBQ.
The gated car entrance has newly varnished wood and a great look.
The roof is in good condition.
This is a ready to MOVE IN property. All you need are utilities and some furniture.
The closest BUS stop is only 30 metres from the house. Next to the stop you will find a shop selling food etc.
There is asphalt road leading to the property.
Plot of Land = 800 m2
Despite the splendid rural location the property is easy to access and is a fantastic place to own a home in the beautiful Bulgarian countryside.
THE VILLAGE OF LOZITSA
The village of Lozitsa is famous for vine massifs and traditional vine-growing. The village has two food shops, a bar, a church, a police office, health service and regular transport to the local towns. The region is very beautiful and ideal for outside activities. The Osam river is only 3 miles from the village.
Lozitsa is a well maintained village with asphalted main roads streets and street lighting.
TOURISM AND LANDMARKS
Lozitsa has an Orthodox church called "St Troitsa".
Lozitsa village is famous for the first class red wine produced there - Cabernet Sauvignon Lozitsa.
The Town of Nikopol has many landmarks including the "Eliya" drinking fountain / the church "St. St. Petar and Paul" / the Nikopol fortress and the "Vassil Levksi museum".
10 miles from the town of Belene is The natural park Persina which encompasses the 19 Belenski islands. It is unique and significant ecologically with three biosphere reserves:
The coastal City of Varna with its famous beach resorts and international airport is 175 miles from the village.
The village is located approximately 125 miles from the capital City Sofia & International Sofia Airport and 115 miles from the City of Bucharest (RO) and the International Airport "Otopeni".
The village is 75 miles from the historical City of Veliko Tarnovo. Located on the famous "River Yantra" (the 3rd longest Bulgarian tributary of the Danube river) VT is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Bulgaria. From the rich historical value to the thriving modern nightlife and natural surroundings providing excellent opportunities for outdoor recreational activities - Veliko Tarnovo offers you everything you could ever want for the perfect holiday!!
This really is a property with potential !!
MUNICIPALITY OF NIKOPOL
The municipality of Nikopol is in Northern Bulgaria and is one of the municipalities of the district of Pleven.
The municipality has 14 settlements – the town of Nikopol, the villages of Asenovo, Batsova Mahala, Vabel, Debovo, Dragash Voyvoda, Evlogievo, Zhernov, Lozitsa, Lyubenovo, Muselievo, Novachene, Sanadinovo and Cherkovitsa with a total population of 10 600 people.
In the municipality visitors will find:
– The medieval Bulgarian fortress is located on the western hillside to Nikopol - you will enjoy magnificent views of the town. The fortress was built by the Romans as a border fortress and a settlement was built around it – the predecessor of today’s Nikopol;
– The medieval church “St. St. Peter and Paul”– a remarkable monument of culture and achievement of medieval Bulgarian architecture;
– “Elia” fountain is a monument of culture. It was built in the 2nd century in memory of Elia who was the wife of the Roman citizen Fronton. At the front of the fountain is the tombstone of Elia on which Fronton has expressed grief for her early death. To reach the fountain visitors walk through a wonderful promenade located in the southern part of the town of Nikopol;
– The Revival Church “Assumption of the Most Holy Mother of God”;
– The house of Tsvyatko Smolyanov – the tombstone of Bishop Philip Stanislavov, who is the first person to have printed a Cyrillic book in Bulgaria in the year 1651 is preserved in the house. The book is a prayer book and is called “Abagar”. The Apostle of Freedom – Vassil Levski was hiding in the house of Tsvyatko Smolyanov;
– The “St. Stephen” Rock Church – located in the “Plavala” area 1 mile east of Nikopol. The church is cut into the limestone and the walls have old inscriptions and drawings from the birth of Christianity. The church was part of a monastery complex. In 1976, the site was named “The Rock Church”. In 2003, it was categorized as a natural landmark.
It's a must visit place!
PLEVEN & REGION
Pleven is well known as a major economic centre of the Bulgarian northwest and central north and the 3rd largest city of northern Bulgaria after Varna and Ruse. Located in the northern part of the country Pleven is the administrative centre of the Pleven district and the Pleven municipality.
Pleven is located in an agricultural region in the very heart of the Danubian Plain the historical region of Moesia surrounded by low limestone hills - the Pleven Heights. The city's central location in northern Bulgaria defines its importance as a big administrative, economic, political, cultural and transport centre. Pleven is located about 100 miles from from the capital City of Sofia - approximately 195 miles west of the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast and 30 miles south of the Danube River. The River Vit flows near the town and the tiny Tuchenitsa River crosses it.
The Pleven Regional Historical museum is a very popular tourist attraction while the Svetlin Rusev Donative Exhibition situated in the former public baths exhibits works by Bulgarian artists and western european art figures including Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Renato Guttuso. The Ivan Radoev Dramatic Theatre is the centre of theatrical life in Pleven.
Pleven is often regarded as an important centre of sports in Bulgaria. The sports school in Pleven is one of the most prominent in the country. Pleven is also famous for Kaylaka (where the ruins of the Storgosia fortification can be found) and the Skobelev parks. The later is home to the Pleven Panorama and is situated on the original location of the Russo-Turkish War.
Property price = 10 300 GBP
The deposit is non-refundable!